Monday, August 6, 2007

Weird News from TK


I guess I will have to introduce the concept of my weird news. Well, for several years I have e-mailed (sometimes more consistently than others) friends past and present to relay amusing or strange occurrences in my life accompanied with the weekly Chuck Shepard's News of the Weird (www.newsoftheweird.com). I think recently I've been slacking off at my weekly e-mails. However, I've followed suit from my sister and started writing this blog. The interesting thing about the blog and the e-mails is that I've found that I should be careful what stories to tell. Since as soon as the post is made or e-mail sent, it is no longer owned by myself, but to the ages for all to see and do with as they wish. Thus I get to amusingly be careful about what I say. Put a filter on myself is probably what I should call it. But if that means I need to practice being polite, kind, understanding, and eloquent, I think I should suffer the consequences. Anyways, I think I'll probably just put up the most appropriate post of the week for my weekly e-mail and also reference the blog. Sounds pretty fair, right?
Enjoy.

3 comments:

aekh said...

OK, that is one freaky (or should I say weird) picture. What is up?!

TK said...

I like that picture. It was taken a few years ago by a friend of mine. We were about to go out on the town. We were joking around and I had my hair combed forward and was making a weird face. Turned out quite strange.

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the explaination of that picture. I was wondering where it came from.